Mitheas, the king's grandson falls in love with the lavender colored Falan princess, the vivacious Adalina. Unfortunately for them, they are inhabitants of the loveless planet Gala, a planet that has not only outlawed love, it has also banished marriage, even SEX!
The unlikely couple are lovers, lovers on a planet where the act of sexual intercourse has been against the law for four hundred cycles (six hundred earth years). Knowingly breaking the law they arrange surreptitious liaisons wherever they can, whenever the can, wiling away the days enjoying each others company and of course, making passionate love.
Then one day they are caught naked and making love. Refusing to give Adalina her clothes, the cruel soldiers herd her bound and naked to Mitheas' grandfather's castle, where after spending the night in a restraining cocoon, she is herded, still naked into the throne room and in front of everyone, thrown to the floor at the foot of the King, Lor D'ana.
and the future of those that come after them?
A Dozen Fun Quotes from Forbidden Passion
1. "Just how are you going to make love to me with your clothes on? Or did you suddenly discover modesty?" Adalina
2. "Cassal berries? Eating cassal berries is better than having sex. Are you daft?" Adalina
3. "God, I love it when you do that. Sometimes I wish you had two heads so you could suck both of my nipples at the same time." Adalina
4. "Ooh, ooh, my hungry pussy is calling you. It craves the attention of your forked tongue. Can you hear it?" Adalina
5. "It was you who stuck your fine, taut ass up in the air. And from between your legs the folds of your sex winked at me, as if to say come and get me." Mitheas
6. "The law is clear, and applies to everyone. Even royalty. However, because of your status, I will grant you and your tramp Fala a favor. I will not mention in my report that you were seen fucking the Fala." Cap'n Magis
7. "One more thing. Make sure that you and your men keep your hands off the sexy Fala whore." Cap'n Magis
8. "And you could not locate clothing for the Fala? Are we so crass that we treat our prisoners worse than animals?" Lor D'ana
9. "Of course, I would prefer to be clothed, but we Fala are proud of our bodies and think they are beautiful, therefore we do not care when others happen to see them." Adalina
10. "Tell me child, what are those round objects below your shoulders." Lor D'ana
11. "Grandfather, I love her more than life, and we want to be married." Mitheas
12. "Making love, or fucking, as you call it, is wonderful. It's a heavenly gift, and it's up to us to reintroduce the sexual practice to our species. The physical mating of two people in love is a celestial experience." Adalina